Leader: Bernie Maltby
We have now resumed regular walking whilst maintaining some necessary restrictions
1. We meet at the Sports Club, London Road, at 9.20am for a 9.30am start
2. Car sharing is now allowed although some may prefer not to.
3. Numbers are no longer restricted.
4. We will maintain social distancing and be respectful of the space of those we meet.
5. The leader and back marker will wear high-viz garments.
6. Walkers will continue to carry a mask in case of need.
7. Walk leaders will carry out a risk assessment which will be filed in the register.
8 The register must always be completed.
The Summer Programme is on the Members’ Area of the website.
If you would like to join our friendly group please contact Bernie Maltby who will be pleased to give you more information,