Leader: Sue Tovey
We will be back walking from 16th April onwards but following the new arrangements and ‘rules’ put in place as a result of Government requirements. In brief, these are as follows:
1. Walk leaders will have to carry out a risk assessment for the walk using a pro forma that will be provided and kept in the registration file. You will find this in the Friday Walking section in the Member’s area.
2. We will have to go direct to the walk starting point and not share cars (unless from the same household/bubble) – the venue and meeting time will be given by walk leaders and included in the programme (accessible in the Members’ area).
3. Those taking part will have to be limited due to the lack of parking in some venues. This will be 15.
4. All who wish to walk will have to notify the walk leader in advance, by Thursday evening at the latest. The leader’s contact details will be found in the programme.
5. The walk leader and back markers will have to wear a hi vis bib.
6. We will have to maintain social distancing during the walk and have masks in our rucksacks in case they become necessary.
The Spring 2021 programme is in the Members’ area of the web. If you wish to join us please contact the Group Leader, Sue Tovey,